The Italian-Spanish Summit...

3 comments
We, the Spanish, picked up our grandmother one beautiful Spring morning and spent the day with the Italian relatives! Merged into one, great was the laughter, delicious was the food and priceless were the memories...

 I take for granted each minute we spend with each other. The precious moments that are only for a season...

When you give a hug, squeeze a little longer; give a goodbye kiss...but make sure to blow some extra; when you grasp the hand beside you, treasure the warmth and the closeness of it...








 "O TASTE and SEE that the Lord is GOOD...."
Psalm 34:8


3 comments:

  1. Oh! You guys are SO not nice posting about all that wonderful food, and here I sit drooling! :) Looks like you had a wonderful time! Love the smiles. . .

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leave it to the good old Spaniards & Italianos...we sure can dish out the food...the hugs...and the loves! And OH!!! How we LOVE!!! God gave us a GOOD day! Gram loves you more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,that food looks,so yummy!

    I just found your blog through a friends blog and I'm so happy I did,I saw a video on your family a few years back and when I was looking at the photos on the sidebar,I was like 'hey,they look very familiar.'

    p.s. have a wonderful,blessed Easter Sabbath.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers