For Us...

Leave a Comment
Paul was asked to care for a small farm for three weeks for a vacation trip, so every day different ones would take the drive with him to feed the animals. The weather has been so gorgeous and the country drive is really beautiful. Driving with all the windows open, letting in all the fresh air is equal to a cup of piping hot coffee...well...almost. Passing farm after farm, and fence post after fence post, watching the sun rise over the hills, and then the sun set behind the truck as we drive home, makes you appreciative and thankful for all the the Lord has created. So creative, so colorful, so majestic... and it was for us that He made it. He is so good.

Just as a side note, after helping care for goats I think cows are the way to go. Cows people.

Anita


Come, Thou Fount of every blessing,
Tune my heart to sing Thy grace;

 Streams of mercy, never ceasing,
Call for songs of loudest praise.
Teach me some melodious sonnet,
Sung by flaming tongues above.
 Praise the mount! I’m fixed upon it,
Mount of Thy redeeming love.

 O to grace how great a debtor
Daily I’m constrained to be!

 Let Thy goodness, like a fetter,
Bind my wandering heart to Thee.


  Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it,
Prone to leave the God I love;


 Here’s my heart, O take and seal it, Seal it for Thy courts above.

 

0 Encouraging Words:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers