July Days...

3 comments

Our blog has been a little quiet these days but that isn't because life has been quiet. =)

Our men have been busy with work, especially Ben with the lawns he has acquired this year and trying to stay on top of it all with the rain we have had this month.

We have had opportunities to sing as well, so we try to get a little practicing in each day...sometimes it's just singing while we cook which ends up with a slower dinner if we can't figure out a certain part of the song.  =) A few weeks ago we were asked to sing to a gathering of 80 nuns from around the US who were here in San Ann for a conference at the Abbey here in town. It was a first for us, and we considered it a divine appointment from the Lord to minister and share Jesus. The Lord blessed us and we had a great evening...it happened to be Peter's birthday that night and all the ladies broke out with a rendition of "happy birthday"...I guess he won't soon forget that! Have you ever had 80 nuns sing to you? 

Please keep our Dad in your prayers as he once again is in Honduras with two other men from church. They have been there a few days and through texts, we know that they are well and the Lord is working in amazing ways.

Picture-wise, Olivia catches much these days on her Ipod, but here are some from my camera.

Enjoy church tomorrow and don't forget to bless your Pastor. ;)

Anita

 Enjoying a day away...

 The perfect quiet spot...



I love laughing...
 The Quintuplets...



 Mr. and Mrs. Bennett visit a lot...they are a pair of Sandhill Cranes. If you look closely,
you can see them through the window.

Alexis's gladiolas!


 Brother and sister baptized together...they were saved during our VBS.


 This is Titus...I was walking past his room and I saw him playing all by himself. 
All he needs is big brother's boots, hat and laundry basket and he's one happy camper.

Banana smoothies anyone?



Company, company, where would we be without company?!


Thursdays can almost always find Abuelo and Abuela here at our house...

Fresh yummy almond milk...

School time...



Homemade icecream made by one of our favorite people...

Isaac...






Alexis wood burned this amazing hymn...isn't it gorgeous? It'll be in our shop soon...

Peter and Jon-Michael planted these sunflowers outside our window for us...
they look so happy don't they?

Titus loves the geosafari...

special gifts all the way from Russia...it's fun having friends that travel abroad.  =)

Homemade bread...

Quince...the church cat. He loves to sleep by Dad when he studies...


3 comments:

  1. I love this blog post SO MUCH!! Anita, the pictures are so beautiful!! I wish I could comment on each one :) I love how you capture all the little details of everyday life... All the fun stuff!
    My favorite definitely has to be all the sisters on the beach... Such a GREAT picture!! The boys are getting tooooo big :(
    How did the almond milk turn out??
    I miss you all... so much...
    ~Heather (your-favorite-sister-in-law)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures makes me reflect on the many little blessings in my life! The one of the boys doing school together... Priceless!!
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather...The pictures all seemed too random for me at first, but I'm glad you liked them. =)I know...I like the sister picture too...we get asked all the time if we're all twins. Twins is two. Anyway...the almond milk is amazing. I think you and Josh would love it. Take care of nephew...! Love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers