Generational Goodness...

Leave a Comment
We celebrated October birthdays with a lunch outing. That beautiful woman in the middle that everyone can't seem to help hugging, is my Grandmother. 
 
I thank Jesus for her. She is the sweetest, most joyful Grandmother anyone could have. Do we always see eye to eye on the color yarn she should get for the baby sweater she's making? No. Do we both agree that the thermostat in her house is perfect at 82? No. But, that is exactly what makes our relationship so dear. She picks the color yarn and the finished product is always beautiful. Because somehow, when Abuela makes anything, it just is. When the thermostat mysteriously reads 75 after I've been at the house, she laughs, holds me close and whispers: "Oh Olivia, I love you."

"I love you too"

Olivia









0 Encouraging Words:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers