You Are Invited...

Leave a Comment
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Our house was filled with family and friends and way too much food! We were worrying about the number of bread rolls and "would there be enough dessert?" Just that Thanksgiving morning we had invited two extra people to eat at our table...don't you just love spur-of-the-moment like that?! I absolutely love it! {when I know we have extra pumpkin pie that is:)} We ended up having way too much more than enough and that gingerbread pumpkin pie that's hanging out in the fridge is still catching my eye...

But Christmas is fast upon us and our church is once again preparing for our Christmas presentation. We look forward to sharing traditional carols and hymns through singing and instruments. Please come and join us! Feel free to invite friends too! We would love to see you.

I desperately want to relish every last minute of this special month. I know it may get very busy for us at times, but sometimes at night, after the hurried moments of baking and shopping and singing and so much more, I'll look to the starry sky and think of the magnitude of what we celebrate...why we celebrate. Jesus, my Savior, Lord and King. The One who calms my storms and gives my weakness strength. The One who came to earth for me...for us.

Olivia


https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzIILgtty9z7SF9KNXpWb3F6YzA/edit
By clicking on the picture you can make prints to give to others

0 Encouraging Words:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers