#100happydays

1 comment

Last week I heard about people documenting 100 days of life through photos that described, symbolized and expressed what made them happy! I thought it was great, but didn’t know if I would do the #100happydays…sometimes what makes me happy are so little and insignificant that, “it’s really nothing”. But, really, the Lord says, “In EVERYTHING give thanks…” and if giving thanks and celebrating “the little things” is receiving God’s gifts to me, I can be happy in that…even if it is a quaint name of a road, an ice-cold frosted glass of water, or spending the day out grocery shopping with my sisters…you just might see it posted on one of these 100happydays. :)

So, as I start documenting “one hundred Happy Days”, in reality it’s really going to see gratefulness, blessing and beauty in something, in circumstances of the every day, and in the ordinary. So, follow me as I document #100happydays.

If you would like to follow along with Anita who is also doing #100happydays, you can visit her blog at, www.anitahuron.blogspot.com

-Cilicia

 Day #1 Weekly grocery shopping.

I loved our sister time today.

1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic idea. Maybe, if I watch the blog, I can just have a vicarious #100happydays by proxy!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers