#100happydays

Leave a Comment
Day #24 Brooklyn, NY

St Augustine is a beautiful quaint town here in Florida...
Saturday we loaded up the van and drove the three plus hours driving up to St. Augustine. Ben has been so busy with late hours at work, that we had great fun "catching up" and talking over the insignificant, but funny stories of the week...the ones that are so soon forgotten!
Before we left the house, we always go through the list..."Everyone has their church socks?"..."music books. You have your books?"...
And just as we lock the house up, settle in for the drive and are about to leave our driveway..."I forgot my TOOTHBRUSH!"..."Oh my! I left my black shoes...". We always unlock the house at least once!

As for Brooklyn, NY...it's our favorite St Augustine pizza place.


0 Encouraging Words:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers