#100happydays

Day #28  Right Now.




I sat on the edge of my bed tonight and wondered what exactly depicted my day…
Reminding myself that at the same time, these 100 happy days are also thankful days.

I looked down on the floor and saw my stack of neglected scrapbook paper and cards in the making.
The lone black and white card on top said it all for me…Right Now.

This morning part of my Bible study said, “After placing matters in the Lord’s hands, simply do the next thing. Stay in touch with the Lord through thankful, trusting prayer, resting in His sovereign control. Rejoice in the Lord.”

Today, for the most part I had a pretty blank day…a pillow over my face to block the light from shining in my eyes, while hoping migraine medicine would take at least a small effect on my two day old migraine. When I saw that card tonight it all came to me. Right now, I can thank Him. Right now, I rest in the Lord’s sovereign control. Right now, I rejoice. So, my day hasn’t been blank or nondescript. Because of Jesus, right now I can find joy depicting my day…Right Now.

“Yet will I rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. The Lord God is my strength, and He will make my feet like hinds feet, and He will make me to walk upon mine high places.” Habakkuk 3:18--19



Powered by Blogger.

Followers