Laughter...

2 comments
I watch his little face as FaceTime connects. He instantly lights up as soon as he sees the five or so figures crowded around the screen. He giggles hilariously. Then he sobers and stares; acts shy. We talk to him and say his name and blow kisses to him. The camera momentarily disappears when he kisses our faces back. He's walking now. His first few steps! We could watch him all afternoon on that small phone screen! I see my brother about him in so many ways, and when he laughs and throws his head back, his mouth a huge smile, I see his Mama.

He's a miracle...a miracle. And that word is enough. 

He fills our lives with so much joy, even so far away. We wish we could be closer and visit oftener. We love you little Kyler man!

Olivia


I couldn't seem to get enough of all his little facial expressions! 
So, I just picked a few to share with you;)


2 comments:

  1. SO. CUTE!!!!! I just want to reach through the computer screen and play with him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the sweetest... I may or may not have cried reading it ;) He knows the little jingle my phone makes when we're waiting for FaceTime and he gets SO exited!! Love you and LOVE this blog...

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers