Running Over

2 comments
This is our sweet little Isaac.


Sunday, we were gathered around a tiny little phone screen ooing and aahing over pictures taken for World Down Syndrome Day on the 21st of this month. We saw Isaac in his brightly patterned socks and bright colored clothes celebrating life. 
When I thought about Isaac today, I thought of how truly amazing God is...we have watched this little boy learn to walk, (struggle with braces on his legs for helping him in this step of life) watch him light up with smiles when his parents talk to him, let us admire his nifty glasses, and one of the most touching to me...watching him praise God in singing! He will get so excited over a song being played or sung. And personally, he has made me fall in love with his favorite song...
I watch him as he moves his small hands in sign language.

"Running over...Running over...
My cup is full and running over!
Since the Lord made me, I'm as happy as can be...
My cup is full, and running over!"

We have been so amazingly blessed to know Isaac and his loving family...they love Isaac so much, and what makes the blessing complete, is that they let all of us love him too! 

Cilicia


"And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me." 
Matthew 18:5

2 comments:

  1. Awe.... thank you for so loving our little guy!!! He has made our family laugh and brings so much joy and sweetness to our family. Isaac Emanuel......laughter....God is with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie!!! His smile just beams full of life, love, and laughter. Make me want to give him a hug... :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers