What If I Give All?

Leave a Comment
Dear Readers! 

Today was, what the girls called, "Siesta Fiesta". Now for me, that would be a Nap Fest, but the team took their Siesta Fiesta to a whole new level.....

It involved a visit to the ocean, fresh coconut, and an iced Espresso. After such hard work, it was a day to enjoy some down time before the witnessing time would begin again....


"Enjoying our Siesta Fiesta! We're at Espresso Americano enjoying a cold coffee..."
Here's a rare Treasure sighting as she's usually behind the video camera. And Samuel enjoying life as usual!




"All the children love Treasure...she's behind the camera most of the time!"

"At the ocean! Looks like we're going to be swept away! Its so breezy and cool here at the water...gorgeous weather."

What happened next is definitely best told in Anita's words. Please have a tissue handy.
You WILL need it!


"Right now we are at Marco Rubi's house for dinner. It is nice and cool on their porch. All the night sounds are in full swing...the beeping, barking of dogs, and voices drifting in from the main road. We had a nice time eating lunch at the beach today and shopping in "town" and getting strong coffee from Espresso Americano. Since we were more in town today, I decided to wear my sandals and just put my covered shoes in my backpack, because I knew we also wanted to fit in more visiting. We visited Julio and Christina, and wow...what a visit. You know we had two pictures we developed to give Christina, so I was excited to give them."


She came out and met us in the doorway, and Julio crawled from the back to see Dad. I quickly followed Dad and got a few pictures of him picking Julio up and carrying him to his "troquito". He started to put his shirt on that was full of holes...thats when Gabriel and Ben disappeared around the van. Ben came back wearing Gabriel's button up shirt, and Gabriel wearing his undershirt, so that Julio could have Ben's polo. The whole scene was priceless when Julio put his new shirt on... Julio also wanted to receive Christ, so he is now our brother! 


"I remembered that I had my cheerful red shoes in my bag that looked like they would fit Christina's small deformed feet. Daddy helped me put them on her feet...they were PERFECT. It was very, very touching."




"We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as is is meet,
because that your faith groweth exceedingly,
and the charity of every one of you all
toward each other ABOUNDETH."

I Thessalonians 1:3

Blessings to you all.  May you weep tears of joy and enjoy His presence today......
Ana

0 Encouraging Words:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers